Fantasy Debutante Commissioner's Blog

February 7, 2013

BIDDY SCORES A QUEEN!!!

Filed under: Uncategorized — The Commissioner @ 9:28 am

Hal-Ler-Loo-Yer!!!

Thanks, Mystery.

7 Comments »

1. Color pictures from Dorians and Prophets of Persia posted. Finally we no longer have to look at the Leather and Lace Superbowl Party and Playmates Party first thing when we go to the page where the ball information is posted.

Comment by north shore sustainer — February 7, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

2. The Momus and Hermes maids are in the print version of the Times Picayune. A repeat of Caliphs with Ms. Rees from last year’s coterie wearing the crown for Hermes. Can we get points this year if we had her last year? Although I think we decided last year with Miss Mann that we could do no such thing.

Momus however only let one sister of each of the two sets of twins debs be a maid. Unfortunately for me, I have the non-maid sister. Momus did pick Miss O’Byron so we know where those extra points are going. The Perfect Gentleman is smiling that he has a Momus maid making her first appearance of which he had no doubt.

Can’t wait to see the Atlanteans and Oberon Queen’s dresses in color, the PG says Miss Favrot has the best dress of the season maid by her aunt.

Comment by Northshore Sustainer — February 8, 2013 @ 10:03 am

3. Hooray!!! Am awaiting my extra points! But…was she wearing a fez??!

Comment by The Headmistress — February 8, 2013 @ 11:23 am

4. And…will we possibly see Miss O’Bryon in other courts before Tuesdeay????

Comment by The Headmistress — February 8, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

5. I thought the deal was that the whole court got extra points if she wore a crown. But I’ll admit….I was so excited to see her show up again that extra points might just show up anyway.

Got a request for extra points to the seven debs celebrating on New Year’s Eve. HUGE, quite fabulous party. 1500 invites…..and yet none of them me. I’m thinking….NO.

BUT…..there WAS a guy dressed as a banana…..sooooo……..

Comment by The Commissioner — February 8, 2013 @ 12:26 pm

6. Oh, dear; O’Bryon was only a maid. There go my EPs :(

Comment by The Headmistress — February 8, 2013 @ 1:19 pm

7. My other comment is floating in space, I think. I thought she WAS queen until I saw the paper :(

Comment by The Headmistress — February 8, 2013 @ 3:04 pm